Babette is a unique, Provencal style home with three garden cottages and one romantic room with a view. Built in French style the house and rooms are full of lovely details, wooden beams on the ceiling and robust stone floors, all to create a homely and romantic atmosphere. The beautiful lush garden has a saltwater swimming pool and plenty of quaint corners for you to sit and relax.
Wake each morning to a beautiful breakfast served on their patio, overlooking the garden and the mountains. They are proud to serve daily changing homemade surprises as well as full breakfast made from fresh local produce.
What they offer:
1) Excellent standard of quality and comfort
2) Perfectly located in Drostdy Street, the historic heart of Swellendam
3) Accommodation from R600 per person, including full breakfast
4) Shaded secure parking, guest lounge, complimentary WiFi.
5) On request they offer picnic baskets, laundry service and use of mountain bikes.