Ronnie's Sex Shop has had visitors from all over the world, judging by the graffiti, it has also become a regular pitstop for bikers, the local farmers and people travelling this road regularly.
What can you expect:
- A bar stocked with a large variety
- A small menu for Pub lunches
- Braai facilities with braai packs and salads available
- A cuddle puddle for the young (and not so young!)
- Party without disturbing the neighbours
- Meet locals and people from all over the world
- Should you have one too many, accommodation is available.
The R62 Deli is renowned for its platters, which include Klein Karoo tapas comprising fruit from the farms such as fresh figs, nectarines, Kakamas peaches, plums and pears served with cranberries, nuts, sunflower seeds and mint; rosemary and lemon chicken; a small bobotie with onion relish, stewed fruit and almonds; patat with honey; beetroot with feta and herbs; tzatsiki with pumpkin seeds, home-baked breads stuffed with olives and nutty seed loaves browned with molasses.
Home-made offerings include tapenade, onion relish, balsamic reduction, fig paté, pesto, fragrant apricot jam and tomato chilli jam. Home-made preserves include plum, fig, peach, quince and pear.
The Maker's Brew is a craft beer brewery based in Barrydale. This is not just another brewery, but rather a journey. Join them in the process of creating, making and enjoying craft beer. The brewery sits right on the edge of Route 62 as it cuts through Barrydale.